Winter Pole Vault Camp
The winter pole vault camp is a three day version of the July Gold Medal Camp. It is a great way to prepare for the 2014 track season. A perfect gift for the serious vaulter! Submit an online application and send in the deposit. A spot can only be reserved once the deposit is received. Hurry, limited enrollment!
December 28th through December 30th, 2013
This camp offers:
• 4 lectures which will provide the knowledge needed for continued progress.
• 5 vault sessions & 5 drill sessions.
• Pole Vault Triathlon.
• Video analysis sessions for each athlete
• A sound estimate of what size of pole to use for next season.
Coaches cost: $200 ($100 deposit)
Athletes cost: $300 ($100 deposit)
Camp Deposit: Send cashiers check or money order payable to Pole Vault U (deposit is nonrefundable):
10104 Sunset Drive, Lenexa, KS 66220
Application Deadline: Since the numbers are limited, apply as soon as possible. No Applications are guaranteed one week prior the camp.
Check in time & location:
Check in at Guest House Inn, 2700 West 18th Street in Emporia, KS at 1:00 pm on the first day of camp.
Departure time & location: 12:30 pm from the Emporia State University Indoor Facility.
A letter of confirmation will give detailed directions to the hotel and the pole vault complex.
1. Bring T-shirts, workout gear, running shoes, spiked shoes(optional), and toiletrie. The campers should also bring a pen or pencils, notebook etc. There will be 4 athletes per hotel room, so you may want to bring a sleeping bag.
2. Campers may buy meals at nearby restaurants or bring their own food. Rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Four athletes will room together. We will room athletes according to age. Counselors will be on each floor.
3. All campers must be covered by a family health and accident insurance policy. Please note company and policy number on the application.
4. Please fill out the application completely and send it to the address on the application form. You cannot participate without all of the proper signatures.
5. A copy of this year’s physical will be acceptable instead of the physicians statement.
6. Campers must make arrangements for their own transportation to and from the camp. Transportation is provided during the camp.
7. If a camper arrives a day early or leaves a day late he/she must make their own reservations for a hotel.
8. All campers must abide by the camp rules. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from activities or the camper may be sent home without refund.
9. All cashiers checks or money orders Payable to Pole Vault U.
10. Acceptance will be confirmed by a confirmation letter with additional camp and registration information. This camp admits all qualified applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
For Further Information:
Winter Camp Schedule
Pole Vault Camp Application