Long Jump Camp and Triple Jump Camp
JUMP CAMPS CANCELLED DUE TO FACILITY RECONSTRUCTION
Long Jump Camp & Triple Jump Camp-June 11-13, 2013:
This long jump camp and triple jump camp, like the High Jump Camp, is designed for jumpers of all levels and all ages. This camp will also provide the athlete will with 6 lectures, and jump sessions. There will be 7 drill sessions and 3 video analysis sessions. Emphasis will be placed on the development of a fast, consistent and accurate approach. The campers will develop a more efficient takeoff and a more effective flight style and landing. The campers will also be introduced to coach Attig’s Task Progression Method of Teaching the Triple Jump. This method has been successfully used by long jum and triple jump coaches throughout the united states. During a previous triple jump camp, an 8th grade girl jumped 38’6” without prior experience with the triple jump. This camp is a must for the serious horizontal jumper.
Speed Development - Speed plays a major role in the success of the long and triple jumper. It is for this reason that we will be now be giving SPEED DEVELOPMENT high priority in our
long jump camp and triple jump camp. In similar long jump camps and triple jump camps, coach Attig’s speed development program has produced significant improvement in 75% of the athletes that attended the camps and very significant results in about 62% of those attending.
Coaches cost: $200($100 deposit)
Athletes cost: $300 ($100 deposit)
Send cashiers check or money order payable to Airtime Jump Camps (deposit is nonrefundable). The deposit amount can found by the listing of the price of each camp.
Since the numbers are limited, apply as soon as possible. No applications are guaranteed one week prior the camp.
Check In Time & Location:
Check in at 1:00 pm, location to be announced.
A letter of confirmation will give detailed directions to the hotel and Blue Valley North’s track.
Departure time & location:
Departure 12:00 noon from the track. (directions included in letter of confirmation)
1. You should bring T-shirts, workout gear, running shoes, spiked shoes (optional), toiletries
2. The athletes should also bring a pen or pencils, notebook etc.
3. Campers will be housed and served breakfast each day. Campers may buy lunches and dinners at nearby restaurants. Rooms do have microwaves and refrigerators. There will be four athletes per room. We will room athletes according to age. Counselors will be on each floor of hotel.
4. All campers must be covered by a family health and accident insurance policy. Please note company and policy number on the application.
5. Please fill out the application completely and send it to the address on the application form. You cannot enter the camp without all of the proper signatures.
6. A copy of this year’s physical will be acceptable instead of the physicians statement.
7. Campers must make arrangements for their own transportation. But transportaion to and from the track and restaurants will be provided.
8. If a camper arrives a day early or leaves a day late he/she must make their own reservations for a hotel.
9. All campers must abide by the camp rules. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from camp activities or may be sent home without refund.
10. All cashiers checks or money orders Payable to Airtime Jump Camps
11. Acceptance to this camp will be confirmed by a confirmation letter with additional camp and Registration information. This camp admits all qualified applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
For Further Information:
Long and Triple Jump Camp Schedule
Airtime Jump Camps
High Jump Camp
Both: High Jump Camp and Long Jump Camp & Triple Jump Camps