Airtime Athletics High Jump Camp
FOR BETTER INFORMATION VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE
Airtime High Jump Camp-June 8 - 11, 2014:
Designed for high jumpers of all levels and all ages, this
camp will provide 5 lectures, 6 jump sessions, 7 drill sessions 3 video analyses of the jumper. Four physical tests will be given to guide further development and a curve chart for
future adjustments in the approach. A major priority will placed on the development of takeoff preparation and the curve. Emphasis on takeoff preparation will aid in greater power at takeoff and make the clearance easier and more efficient.
Several male jumpers from these camps have gone on to jump 7 feet or better while in high school and have credited this camp for much of their success. One junior girl went from 5’3” to 5’9” during the 4 day camp. We would love to help you with realize your own success story.
Coaches cost: $200 ($100 deposit)
Athletes cost: $300 ($100 deposit)
Send cashiers check or money order payable to Airtime Jump Camps (deposit is nonrefundable). The deposit amount can found by the listing of the price of each camp.
Since the numbers are limited, apply as soon as possible. No applications are guaranteed one week prior the camp.
Check In Time & Location:
Check in at 1:00 pm, location to be announced.
A letter of confirmation will give detailed directions to the hotel and Blue Valley North’s track.
Departure time & location:
Departure will be 12:00 noon. Both camps will depart from the track. (directions included in letter of confirmation)
1. You should bring T-shirts, workout gear, running shoes, spiked shoes (optional), toiletries
2. The athletes should also bring a pen or pencils, notebook etc.
3. Campers will be housed and served breakfast each day. Campers may buy lunches and dinners at nearby restaurants. Rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. There will be four athletes per room. We will room athletes according to age. Counselors will be on each floor of hotel.
4. All campers must be covered by a family health and accident insurance policy. Please note company and policy number on the application.
5. Please fill out the application completely and send it to the address on the application form. You cannot enter the camp without all of the proper signatures.
6. A copy of this year’s physical will be acceptable instead of the physicians statement.
7. Campers must make arrangements for their own transportation to camp. But transportation to and from track and restaurants will be provided.
8. If a camper arrives a day early or leaves a day late he/she must make their own reservations for a hotel.
9. All campers must abide by the camp rules. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from camp activities or may be sent home without refund.
10. All cashiers checks or money orders Payable to Airtime Jump Camps
11. Acceptance to this camp will be confirmed by a confirmation letter with additional camp and registration information. This camp admits all qualified applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
For Further Information:
Airtime Jump Camps