Both Camps Combined
High and Long &Triple Jump Camps
JUMP CAMPS CANCELLED DUE TO FACILITY RECONSTRUCTION
Both High, Long & Triple Jump Camps-June 9-13, 2013:
Combine both camps for a dynamic week of technical development in all three jumps.
Coaches cost: $300 ($100)
Athletes cost: $400 ($100)
Send cashiers check or money order payable to Airtime Jump Camps (deposit is nonrefundable). The deposit amount can found by the listing of the price of each camp.
Since the numbers are limited, apply as soon as possible. No applications are guaranteed one week prior the camp.
Check In Time & Location:
Check in at 1:00 pm, site to be announced. A letter of confirmation will give detailed directions to the hotel and Blue Valley North’s track.
Departure time & location:
Departure will 12:00 noon from the track. (directions included in letter of confirmation)
1. You should bring T-shirts, workout gear, running shoes, spiked shoes (optional), toiletries
2. The athletes should also bring a pen or pencils, notebook etc.
3. Campers will be housed and served breakfast each day. Campers may buy lunches and dinners at nearby restaurants. Rooms do have microwaves and refrigerators. There will be four athletes per room. We will room athletes according to age. Counselors will be on each floor of hotel.
4. All campers must be covered by a family health and accident insurance policy. Please note company and policy number on the application.
5. Please fill out the application completely and send it to the address on the application form. You cannot enter the camp without all of the proper signatures.
6. A copy of this year’s physical will be acceptable instead of the physicians statement.
7. Campers must make arrangements for their own transportation. Transportaition to and from the track and to restaurants will be provided.
8. If a camper arrives a day early or leaves a day late he/she must make their own reservations for a hotel.
9. All campers must abide by the camp rules. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from camp activities or may be sent home without refund.
10. All cashiers checks or money orders Payable to Airtime Jump Camps
11. Acceptance to this camp will be confirmed by a confirmation letter with additional camp and Registration information. This camp admits all qualified applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
For Further Information:
Airtime Jump Camps
High Jump Camp
Long & Triple Jump Camps